Research Intern: IIIT-Delhi |Winter-2016
- Working as Research Intern in IIIT-D under the guidance of Professor PK (Ponnurangam Kumaraguru)
- Project : Understanding Sociological Vulnerability of ISIS Partonisers on Twitter
IBM I-CARE Poster Presentation | 2016
- “A Societal Sentiment Analysis: Predicting the Values and Ethics of Individuals by Analysing Social Media Content” Poster awarded runner up prize at IBM I-CARE, 2016 at MSRIT Bangalore
Research Assistant: Nanyang Technological University, Singapore | Summer-2016
Worked as Research Assistant in NTU-Singapore for SenticNet under the guidance of Prof.Erik Cambria.
Developed a model for automatic satire detection in English text.
Worked on detection of various elements of figurative language (Metaphor, Sarcasm, Humor & Irony) in English text using Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN).
Teaching Assistant: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Chittoor | 2015-Present
- Working as Teaching assistant for Operating Systems course
- Previously worked as Teaching Assistant for Digital Logic Design and IT-Workshop
IIIT-H summer Start-Up bootcamp | Summer-2015
- Participated in the summer Entrepreneurship bootcamp conducted by Indian Institute of Information Technology as a Entrepreneur’s club representative
- Developed an online interactive recipe portal